Exhibition - Irena Škrinjar: Upgrade
Date: 1st September 2017 – 30th Seprember 2017. /Jelsa, Hvar island/
The solo exhibition by Irena Škrinjar is a result of a collaboration between museums of two befriended municipalities – Jelsa and Brdovec.
Irena Škrinjar was born in Zagreb on 19th August 1978. She enrolled the Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb in 1997, sculpture department, and finished her studies in 2002 at professor Šime Vulas class. She has been a member of Croatian Association of Visual Artists since 2003. She has been a coordinator of the Association of Visual Creators Zaprešić since 2013. She has exhibited at three solo exhibitions and more than thirty group exhibitions in Croatia and abroad. She made five wooden sculptures in public spaces:
- Figure, Stara Gora kraj Ptuja, Slovenia (2001);
- A play with spheres, Pušća, Croatia (2003);
- Portrait, Sutrio, Italy (2005);
- Fish, Olib island,Croatia (2006);
- Flock,Olib island, Croatia (2007).